* make meatball-minestrone soup for church meeting - done and leftovers. yum.
* unload and reload dishwasher - done
* polish brass at the church - done
* take important bills to post office to be mailed - done
* laundry - first load done
* shopping for bread and veggies, go to bank - done
* read through church history lessons
* go thru stored paperwork and try to find car registration
* sort out new credit card so I can get rest of Giftmas shopping done
* pay bills online
* pack up packages for Meg and other people
* contact Xtina about the qat, let E know the details
* bake squash and make corn muffins for dinner - done
* unload and reload dishwasher again
* try to not get too wrapped up in flaming people on LJ and the Ship -ok
In other news, the Month-Plus Death Cold may finally be breaking up ... felt my sinuses draining yesterday. The leftover chicken soup will, I hope, encourage this.