* I cancelled my mini-trip to see beisbol in Phoenix on Fri/Sat because it was getting to be Too Much Stress, especially at work, and the perceived potential benefits of a break were exceeded by the perceived problems in getting out from under to go.
* A difficult situation at work was somewhat relieved, although I had one of my crying fits first.
* The fabulous Deb sent me Vosges Chocolate. I'm nibbling the muy trendy "Red Fire Bar" - chipotle and ancho chiles, cinnamon, dark chocolate. mmmmm. The chile hits later.
* The chocolate perked my mood considerably, as you might imagine.
* This morning I was tipped off to an article about food bloggers on SFGate (online Chronicle, for the three of you who haven't lived here) and was delighted to see the charming and talented Guy (aka "Dr. Biggles") of MeatHenge on the front of the section. OMG!! It's Biggles!!1! SQUEEEEEE!!1!! (Yes, I have met this guy.) It's one of the places where wondersheep's "OMGWTFBBQ!?!?!" really fits (grin).
(another article link)
I had been thinking of knocking off one of my "ten things I have done that you probably haven't" to include my front page photo appearance on the Merky Snooze food section, but Biggles has me aced on that now. I did snag the food section of the print version - the photo of him was huge!
All for now. Will clear some spam out of the church mailbox.